Friday, July 29, 2005

university and beyond

To the stars and beyond, is that where I wana go? Do I wana do the absolute best I can for myself or to satisfy myself as much as I can with "happy" things? I thought maybe it was for me and that was what I wanted...

till I found it that it wasnt about me, and what I thought was good, or what I wanted. Sure it would be great to take a gap year, and travel the world, or just sit around and get a part time job and just "chill" for a while?

Its something you do need to think about sometime, but it is also something that you can choose not to worry about. I like to think I've chosen that line but sometimes I'm not always so sure but its all good I guess.

So yeah as in all situasions (almost) you can choose to do a minimum of two things and I'm gonna choose the "I'm not gonna worry bout it one" or yeah I just want God to put me in the best place He can to use me and for God thats not gonna be too difficult.

anyways
peace in
cheers

0 People talking:

Post a Comment

<< Home