Friday, August 26, 2005

10 tips for life as we know it?

Havnt posted much recently besides pictures so heres a treat:

1. We've been watching movies in english,
2. I had fun at youth tonight,
3. Lost my hockey match (yes T i did),
4. Been having awesome prayer times at night before I go sleep,
5. Received admin ie:got in trouble from some people, suffered the affects
6. Missing the rugby tomorrow between South Africa and The All Blacks
7. Have to study for my science test
8. Its been raining excessively
9. Going out to a youth training session tomorrow
10. Shared my testamony

Now those are just some of the things which are going on in my life in about the last week, and yeah they're important stuff, some of the things and yes God has used me and taught me in some of them, but really what do they amount to? I mean if someone asked me what I've done in the last week, I would have probably just babbled on about those things right there. Complained abit about things out of my control, but overall God should come out on top and receive all the Glory from our lives right? He should be praised and honoured in everything we do as believers in Christ.
Its a pitty that that doesnt always happen. We can be all "super spiritual" and think those happen and talk about it, but thats a face to everyone else and they'll find out sometime. We can't pray to God and say: "Lord we give you praise, glory, honour and power" if we arent ACTUALLY DOING IT. its called lying, look it up. We actually need to live a life worthy of Jesus, and do what He would have done in situasions and act like He would, thats giving Him praise and honouring His "legacy". Thank Him for coming out on top in all situations, and praise His name for delivering you out of everything you cannot handle for that is a truth.

Peace in*
:D

0 People talking:

Post a Comment

<< Home