Thursday, August 11, 2005

hectic blast

Cost i've been receiving a bit of heat from the stuff I've been putting up on my blog so I gonna be toning it down 4 a while, cause yeah I dont want any admin 2 deal with at the moment! But yeah its all good though cause isnt that what blogs are used for hey?
I have also been reading this Powerful praying book recently, its pretty good I guess, I dont seem to read alot of those type of books, I stick to the newspaper, because if it takes the place of the Bible, then it is not being used for what it was intended for. Its an addition to what you may or are currently reading in the Bible, as to add to your knowledge and offer you more information on a particular topic, which the Bible may not expand as much as you would have liked it to.
few...

2 People talking:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger mo >said...

hey!!! i saw that you commented on my profile. my name is monica, my friends call me mo for short. I don't know why, they just do. the book you are reading sounds awesome. i might have to look into getting it. hope to hear more from you.
gods blessing
monica

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger six_cents >said...

hey! thanx 4 da comment. if u wana know more bout da book or jus wana chat, send me an email.
til then cheers
God bles5
dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home