Monday, October 10, 2005

New Findings!

Actually I didnt find anything but what I did make is a new word today! Ok I dont officially have my own language just yet, but we'll see after a few years...
The word is, ok just wait for it, ok here:
"Heterodiphobia"
Ok you probably thinking "Oh i know what that means." but think no you dont sorry, its not a word until now, as soon as i post this article. And yes I do know what it means! I didnt just make it up and not understand what it means. The meaning is:
Hetero meaning different
di meaning two
phobia meaning to have a fear of something
Now if you put that all together you get: Being afraid of two things that are different. For example in a maths sum when you are supposed to get two answers that are the same but instead get two that are completely different. How irritating is that?

Heres it in a sentence: "My teacher came home and phoned my mom inquiring about the fact that i had attained 73% on my report card for biology not realising that I had infact been sick the previous week with Laryngitis because I went to England and caught the sickness on the way back in the aeroplane from the man sitting next to me who had his left index finger missing from a freak chainsaw accident, after hearing his story it was lunch time and the airhostess was drawing near and I was really in the mood for Chicken and carrots that day, but suddenly thought to myself, what if she doesnt say 'beef or chicken' and says 'we only have beef and rice today, sorry'. After going through a short stage of heterodiphobia, i thought and then came to the understanding and self-actualisation that it was a short flight and they were only serving drinks."

1 People talking:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

hahaha dude that is so funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home