Thursday, October 20, 2005

Probe, probes and more bicycles

Hey you know in the bible it says rejoice always right? Thats something that I like to model my life on and always to remember that and to pray that and in that is important, but yesterday I asked myself why do i rejoice? Like what is the reason for me to do all this rejoicing? I thought of 4 basic things:

1. Gods creation
2. Sent Jesus to die 4 us
3. Saved me and is workingin my life
4. Jesus is coming back an I'll check him in heaven.

Ok so that was what i found but my Q is: Do we rejoice in God for what He's done ie: all that stuff and obviously more and our testemonies etc or in do we rejoice in who He is. Like His caracter cause I thought in who He is, overflows what He does. Its sort of the same in us, for we were made in His likeness. And if we have God's love living and breathing inside of us then we do things out of the overflow of that love. Anyways what do you think?

9 People talking:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

I think it's a bit of both rejoicing for what He's done and who He is. I don't think it's really one or the other.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

hey kj here.oo dud my first post!!! well dat a very hard question coz it so unclear if you know what i mean.But like what He has done for us and in us is so Amazing, but he can only do that because He is so amazing(who He is) So like i tink both.You rejoice for He is an awesum God and that because of that we can rejoice in what he has done is doing and is going to do!
duna just a thought!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger six_cents >said...

hey!!
thanx 4 da thorts i appreciate it. yeah ok i see what u 2 think,

I thought maybe the one overflows outer the other, but yeah Gods working on it in me so sum day I'll truly understand it!

All riiite freestate won currie cup rugby!!

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

Theologically we should rejoice in God because of WHO He is. Dont have verses to support it right now but read the Bible..

Who is He?? .... He is the One who sent His son to die on the cross and take away all our sin so that we may live as friends of God and a life of victory through Christ. He is the One who listens and speaks to us. The One who is so kind to us. The One who gives us our every need.

Rejoice in the Lord. The very sentence shows you.... rejoice IN the Lord. Not FOR WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE (although we must do that too!).

I agree with you dan.

God Bless!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Michelle >said...

I think that what he does is a reflection of who he is, so if he didnt do the things he has for us, we wouldnt have a reason to rejoice in him, but if he wasnt WHO he is, we also wouldnt have a reason to rejoice in him, so i think it really is a mixture of both.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger six_cents >said...

hey thanx guys

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

Great work!
[url=http://vjvahxhd.com/mabk/xmiw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xxvqnlmu.com/beia/jppn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

Great work!
http://vjvahxhd.com/mabk/xmiw.html | http://crodzcif.com/eijc/gekx.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home