Saturday, November 05, 2005

Temperamental

HEY => havent chatted in a while but here I am. Ok seriously whats going on with "the Group"? No one seems to be posting out of all like 13 people on the site! oh well I suppose that includes me.
Apparently Delirious is coming to South Africa on the 3rd of december and its only R60 which is so cheap! I cant wait.

But yeah at the moment I have exams like everyone else, and no matter how hard I study and try my best I will never deserve anything: like good marks or by practising something alot and winning a prize I dont deserve that stuff at all. Why not?

Which is kind of hard to comprehend cause what if I work really hard and for a long time and aquire alot of money, do I deserve to buy a car or something? These blessing that we attain for ourselves which we think had nothing to do with God, are they really ours? Did we work sufficiently enough for them for us to deserve them? The reality is that the only thing we deserve is death

Ouch - its true though what Jesus did on the cross was more than sufficient for us, and all the blessing we receive are from God, for that is His desire. He wants to bless, anoint, equip and discipline us.

Peace in.
dan:)

0 People talking:

Post a Comment

<< Home