Saturday, May 20, 2006

Void Email

**Heres another i Guess...**

Eleven thirty
Lifes one last thought
Bought in one instant
Lives change forever

My world turned upside down
Cannot control His love
Its incomprehensible
Death has become life

Slavery to myself
Whilst being hid in the darkness
Blinded from truth
Through unappreciated lies

Have I learnt my lesson?
Whats to change
Do I look back on the past?
Whats to leave out

My dissociation from the one I love
Has cost me my freedom
Intentioned driven life
Consequently who believes?

Deciding which way is which
Discretion or discernment
Filling up with death
Blank pages ruined my life

Help I cried out for
Grace demonstrated power
Automatically
My faith was bolstered

Looking back
Choosing life changed mine
Reminiscing
For all He’s worth

1 People talking:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Michelle >said...

thats interesting. i really like the 2nd to last part-

Help I cried out for
Grace demonstrated power
Automatically
My faith was bolstered

very well written

 

Post a Comment

<< Home