Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hello Wisconsin!

I woke at 6:01am this morning, having to attend tennis practice, it was cold and early but i trudged my way there instead of procrastinating and thinking up more excuses. On arrival, knowing we may have a new coach i was unsure of what to expect and notice only one person on the court. After a few minutes another arrives and another, stacking us at four people, to the expected 8. Our coach somehow new my name and said she has the same surname as me, which was even more unexpected, moving along swiftly we had to warm up & stretch! which I never do! So already things were looking interesting. But all in all i enjoyed myself and realised how much i need to practice more.

So i guess in retrospect i look back on today with a changed heart, or do i? my life, my purpose, my vision, hopes dreams and aspirations all wrapped into one fulfilment of a promise to a man called Abraham.

Love came
fought fairly and
He took what was His
won over His belongings
Isnt ready to leave
just yet

blessings.

1 People talking:

At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

Daniel,

In response to your comment on my blog:


I'm a bit skeptical about non-friends visiting my blog, but I read your blog and see that your "occupation" is scholar. Whether or not your profession is "scholar" or not, I respect people who adhere to that label. You have an interesting blog as well. Continue to write on your insights about life, as will I. Thanks for commenting! I'll be reading your blog when time allows :)

- Mari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home