Saturday, February 04, 2006

im a winner

ok i failed my learners license exam by 1 mark. so you can assume that i am a bit bummed and am feeling down, but i realised that even though i had people praying for me and i was regularly praying to God myself, i had belief that it was in the bag. but afterwards it hit me like a tonn of bricks: i dont deserve anything. all i deserve is death, not to do well or to even pass, so who am i to start complaining that i've been through the study booklet 4 times? Even though i didnt believe it at all, I apprehended that i obviosly didnt study hard enough or put enough effort in. Thats what it boils down to. walking out of the place i just prayed to my Jesus that i would remain faithful to him no matter what. that means that i dont imediately point the finger in his direction or at the examiner. Its by His grace that i acomplish anything or worth so thats what im still searching towards.

2 People talking:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger princessren >said...

hello. Tq for visiting my site. heheh.. funny why we would blame God when evrything went wrong but later, knowing that it's GOd who shake the foundation of our life? life should not be good or perfect. otherwise, we are not human. but anyway, good luck in your test. i'm hoping to get my license soon as well. :D

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous >said...

I think that you need to activate the spam control thing.

A very thought provoking post you have there, nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home