Friday, July 07, 2006

Self titled

Do or die
i’ve lost my claims
Felt my vanity slip away
Slowly He appears
From twilight
Towards me, still
Closer now
Ever so stealthily
He assumes his position
i knelt back to avoid the shame;
Failure at its highest peak
Spurned by myself
Cast aside
By all who ever loved
He enters now
Gaining me with every breath
i await the inevitable
With one lethal look
He uncovers my sorrow
Shutting out any glimpse of hope
Inspiration is the key
Locked up for eternity
Derailing me from this nightmare
Seems almost impossible
He grasps my neck
In full conviction
i take my last breath
Closer now, still
He silhouette
Beckons my eyes to shut
This creeping, stalking, deadly devil
Takes all that is left
Dignity, wasted away
Assurance, taken for good
Belief, removed indefinitely
And faith insures
Do or die
Death does not part
Only life awaits

0 People talking:

Post a Comment

<< Home